Welcome to Tyresoft
Tyresoft integrates your Accounts, Sales and Marketing functions on a secure cloud-based
platform for easier, more effective business management
Your Tyresoft system at your fingertips
Our leading-edge mobile app enables users to manage their business on the go with quick and convenient access to stock control, sales and product modules.
Whether it's checking your customised dashboard for an overview of that day's performance, scanning stock immediately into your warehouse or checking a customer's sale history prior to a meet and greet - it has never been so easy to take care of business away from your desk.
Available to Tyresoft users on the App Store and Play Store.
- Barcode Scanner for quick and easy stock counts
- Snapshot sales history for customers
- Custom dashboard showing real-time data to monitor your business’s processes and performance
- Send photos and videos of vehicle inspections to customers
What is Tyrecat?
Manage your tyre database with ease using Tyrecat – Tyresoft’s comprehensive tyre catalogue. Regular updates ensure your system is continually populated with the latest tyre patterns, specifications and attributes. You can supply EU tyre labels to customers and quickly update supplier prices with accurate, up-to-date product information. Your system will also communicate effectively with external systems and websites using consistent product codes.
Based on the industry-standard PRICAT format, Tyrecat reflects the latest data available from leading manufacturers. Our objective is to eliminate the need for users to manually create tyre records, saving you time and improving the accuracy of your system.
- Comprehensive tyre database available to every Tyresoft system
- EU labelling scores to generate EU tyre labels
- Regular updates to introduce new manufacturer codes
- Many attributes including EAN, IPC, runflat, vehicle type, product type and images
- Migrate existing records to Tyrecat easily
- Smooth integration and consistency with external suppliers and websites
Access full product details including pricing, images, custom attributes and a stock audit. Quickly identify where stock is located with our stock locations module and instantly view stock due in or out of multiple depots.
Manage stock levels more effectively by analysing your orders, stock and invoicing to anticipate future requirements with Tyresoft’s stock profiler module. You can also automate stock replenishment using reorder reports, reducing dead stock and letting the system fill the gaps in your warehouse.
- Full stock audit and traceability
- Internal transfers between depots
- Categorised stock locations
- Stock profiler to identify sales trends and forecast stock requirements
- Reorder reports to automate stock replenishment
- Slow moving stock reports
The cornerstone of any successful business is clearly projected and precise accounting. Tyresoft's detailed and accessible accounting modules provide complete visibility into your company's performance, enabling you to better manage the growth of your business.
Make your Tax digital with Tyresoft: Tyresoft is approved by HMRC as a software supplier supporting their Making Tax Digital initiative for VAT - so when the time comes, you'll be fully prepared to submit your VAT Return digitally.
- Full nominal ledgers to deal with everyday accounting tasks such as daily cash-ups, bank reconciliations, purchase invoice matching and VAT returns
- Financial Reports including Trial Balance, Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts
- Efficient system that avoids double-entry of financial transactions
- VAT control, analysis and returns generator
- Human Resources and Staff Bonus Wizard
- HMRC-approved for Making Tax Digital: submit your VAT Returns digitally
Tyresoft’s vehicle management module records detailed information about your customers’ vehicles, enabling you to access sales histories, view accurate service and tax dates from DVLA, and send booking reminders to customers.
Tyresoft is fully integrated with Groove Glove hardware, enabling your technician to send vehicle inspection results direct to your system and create sales from your workshop. Your technician can also send photo and video attachments of vehicle inspections to customers by text message.
- Detailed vehicle information including sales history and service dates
- Perform VRM Lookup with DVLA
- Groove Glove integration
- Send photos and videos of vehicle inspections to customers
Buying, Invoicing and Rebates
Tyresoft navigates complex industry pricing structures which can make it difficult to determine a tyre price. Our product costing module enables you to record key billing, invoice and rebate prices from the manufacturer. At the time of purchase, the "true cost" from the manufacturer is easily identified and can be compared direct with a wholesaler price. For accounts, the "invoice price" is shown on the purchase invoice, helping you to maintain accurate financial ledgers and generate subsequent rebate analysis reports.
Make live stock enquiries and place orders with B2B suppliers direct from your Tyresoft system. Whether you are ordering on the fly or from a stock replenishment profile, B2B allows you to instantly see partner availability and secure the best market prices. Your system can also be configured to auto-manage the reordering of stock.
- Automatic purchase invoice reconciliation
- Manage manufacturer pricing
- Live stock enquiries and orders with B2B suppliers
- Full EDI-Wheel member
- Automate your re-order process
- Manage non-stock parts
- Comprehensive returns process
- Scan and store delivery documents in the cloud
Sales and Order Processing
Whether your sales are retail point-of-sale based, wholesaler or online, Tyresoft will record and oversee the entire process. The system tracks warehouse management across single or multiple sites, as well as product picking, carriers and delivery. It also facilitates job sheets, despatch notes and ensures all sales paperwork is integrated.
Tyresoft is now fully integrated with Groove Glove hardware, so you can store vehicle inspection results instantly and create a sale from your workshop.
SALES AND ORDER
- Flexible Sales Wizard to create quotes, quick orders and full invoices
- Manage full order process
- Pick lists, despatch notes, address labels
- Fulfilment module including van runs, fitting centres and courier integrations
- Special lists and sales promotions
- Integrated workshop diary
- Groove Glove integration
WebTrade is an off-the-shelf solution that gives you an instant online presence for your trade customers; it allows your customers to see your stock in real-time, place orders online or manage their account.
API and Feeds
Tyresoft’s flexible API and feeds module enables integration with your own website or third-party systems and popular online selling channels such as eBay.
- WebTrade enables trade customers to order online or manage their account
- The WebPlugin integrates your e-commerce site with your Tyresoft system
- WebRetail solution for a branded retail website
- Online channel integrations
- Receive online bookings straight into your diary
- Automatic back order and drop ship processes
- Flexible API and Feeds module allows third party system integration
Manage your time
Tyresoft’s workshop diary includes innovative time-saving features that make it easier to view and manage your bookings. Your bookings are linked directly to sales, so you can create an order or full sale direct from your calendar. Your diary can be customised to organise bookings by location or employee to ensure appropriate workshop allocation and populated with custom time slots for specific jobs (for example, 45 minutes for each MOT slot). You can also send service reminders by text message to customers with impending bookings.
If you utilise Tyresoft’s webplugin, you can integrate your diary with your e-commerce website so that online bookings display instantly in Tyresoft.
- Bespoke categories to organise bookings by location or employee
- Default slots create custom time slots for specific jobs
- Create orders or full sales from bookings screen
- Send service reminders by text message
- Integration with e-commerce sites
- Set booking statuses to view progress of each booking
Tyresoft acts as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system by enabling the quick capture of customer details, along with invoice and vehicle histories; this builds valuable customer profiles and allows you to segment customers for marketing and credit control purposes. You can also record and track all customer correspondence through our dedicated customer communications module.
Create targeted marketing campaigns to keep customers informed of your latest offers. Utilise our campaign trigger feature to send regular service reminder texts and emails without lifting a finger, and review your campaigns after delivery to check how many sales were generated using the hit count.
- Full customer management
- Credit control facilities
- Email/text messaging service
- Presets to save search criteria for repeat use
- Campaign trigger to automate campaigns
- Hit count to determine campaign success
- Record customer communications
- Marketing and campaign manager
- Use vehicle inspection results to send tyre check or inspection reminders
Our Integration Partners
See Tyresoft for yourself
To help you ﬁnd out more about Tyresoft or discuss your requirements, we invite you for a free consultation and live demonstration. During your demo our skilled operative will give you an in-depth platform tour covering many of Tyresoft's key beneﬁts whilst paying particular attention to the features that are most relevant to your business.
Our demonstrations are completely free and can take place online so you don't even need to leave your desk!
Call us on 01905 384880 or complete this form
What Our Customers Are Saying
Since implementing Tyresoft, managing our retail and wholesale operations in the South East has become seamless, and has helped us grow to become one of the biggest regional tyre dealers in the UK, with more and more retailers now using Tyresoft we are seeing a huge rise in companies utilising our integrated automated ordering facility.
Tyresoft is the most innovative software we have come across in the industry, establishing the system has allowed us to efficiently manage our 24/7 offering of up to 6 million tyres to retailers in the Midlands. Our partners can now find any tyre they require, whenever they require, thanks to Tyresoft.
We have used Tyresoft for five years what a great company to deal with! Tyresoft's software philosophy is refreshing as they listen to their customers and the software is moulded by their business needs. Their support team responds very quickly to resolve any queries.
Tyresoft’s leading-edge and easy-to-use software has had a significant positive effect on the growth of our business. Its comprehensive featureset has streamlined the day-to-day running of the business, making it easy to quickly complete daily tasks and monitor business performance. The system is integrated with our B2B suppliers, so we can check realtime product availability or price, and place orders directly. I would highly recommend this software to any automotive business.
Rod Parker, Plume Tyres
We look forward to hearing from you
Are you technically minded with skills in product support, development, systems administration or graphic design? We would love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.